Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Tuesday Twosome

The number 2...

1. Where were you 2 hours ago and what were you doing?


I was still on my way to work. I was starting on a migraine when I woke up and took a couple of Tylenol and lay back down for 15 minutes. It has to be dark and quiet or it doesn't work.

2. Who was your 2nd boyfriend/girlfriend and how old were you?

Er. Never had a second one. James was my first.

3. Who are your 2 closest friends and explain why you chose them?

Well, James...for obvious reasons. And the other was my mom, but I've lost her.

4. What 2 accomplishments are you most proud of and why?

Writing skills and web skills. I like to write; it's as natural as breathing. I like constructing narratives that are [hopefully] interesting (sadly, all are not). Web design is just darn fun, well, until you have to construct all your creations; then it's work. But it's still enjoyable because it's a challenge.

5. What were the last 2 television shows you watched and did you enjoy it?

Er, the last show I watched was Animal Heroes: Phoenix, Arizona. Yes, I enjoyed it, but it was also sad due to the abused animals. Does a movie count as a "show"? Before AH, I watched The Bishop's Wife on TCM.