Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, August 28, 2006
Monday Madness

1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher?

If there are only a couple I will wash them by hand but 99 percent of the time we use the dishwasher. It's not as good at the one we had at the old house, but it'll do.

2. How many people have your cell phone number?

[sigh] One less than last year.

Seriously, I don't know. Maybe a dozen?

3. Do you shower in the morning or at night?

At night. I'd rather sleep later in the morning. For a long time after my thyroid removal, though, I took a shower in the morning because my neck was so stiff from the tendons being scraped. It still hurts all the time but I'm used to it now.

4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head?

Oh, gawd, yes. James calls 'em "earworms."

5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them?

When I get them. The only time I didn't do this was last year when I exhausted almost all my savings because I didn't get paid for three months when I stayed home to nurse my mom. To keep from having a service charge on my checking account, I paid the bills right before they were do to keep a minimum balance in the account.

6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular?

Er, my website? And I straighten pictures. :-)

7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for?

Child molesters.