Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, August 14, 2006
Monday Madness

1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house?

Does this count non-relatives? Really haven't counted. There's a pic of James' sister with an old photo of a friend's son stuck in the frame, an autographed pic of June Lockhart with Lassie and an autographed pic of Jerry Doyle that I remember off the top of my head. Most of our family pics I haven't put back up yet because they are for our bedroom and we haven't done anything with the bedroom yet. I want to rearrange some of the furniture, get two "Billy" towers from Ikea to replace the wider bookcases in the room now, and also put a chair in the room. (I have my eye on a small inexpensive chair from Ikea, but for now even one of my grandmother's chairs will do.)

2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture?

Once it's there, it usually stays there unless we buy something new.

3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day?

At least five.

4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day?

At work? Lots. Seriously, there's a clock down in the status bar and one on my phone. How could I miss it?

5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls?

I don't. We let the phone machine answer the phone. It even tells the caller to put us on the do-not-call list.