Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, August 04, 2006
Friday Five (this week's)

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?

A lot because part of my job involves going on the internet. I have to research vendors other than the selected one, consult GSA Advantage for products on GSA schedule, check to see if a vendor is on the Excluded Parties list, and make sure the vendor is in the Central Contractor Registration or else it can't do business with a Fed agency.

2. What are your favorite 3 websites?

Besides my domains? :-) Google, Amazon.com, and Blogger.

3. Do you eat at your computer?

Not usually, but I have when I was working on web pages.

4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper?

Online. I have to pay for a newspaper and it's mostly ads for stores I don't patronize.

5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?

22, but most of them don't show up anymore...and Dana can't... :-(