Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, July 16, 2006
Summer Sour
My attendance here has been spotty—sorry, summer is doing a real number on me this year. My sensitivity to the heat has increased year by year. Lots of problems this week. All that moving and lifting and packing and unpacking bothered me little in the cold of the year, but the moment it got warm my body rebelled. But damn, it's hot. The last gallon of milk in the fridge even soured, and it was just the sell-by date. (In a cold fridge in an air conditioned house!)

Friday I tried something different hoping I would be cooler going outside, but it didn't work and I ended up spending half of my day off lying down in the spare room where its coolest. Did manage to clean the bathrooms and get laundry done, at least. Bother.