Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, July 17, 2006
Monday Madness

What comes to mind when you think of the following colors?

RED: Fire trucks (it was all those Saturdays watching Emergency! at Sherrye's house)

BLUE: "...skies, smiling at me. Nothing but blue skies do I see..."

GREEN: grass, especially after reading Mary O'Hara

YELLOW: sun, and too much of it out there

PURPLE: twilight (or mountain majesties, if you prefer)

PINK: UGH

ORANGE: fire

BLACK: Beauty (well, it was one of the first books I ever read...)

WHITE: snow...snow...snow..."Snow...it won't be long before we'll all be there with snow...Snow...I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow..."