Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Monday Madness (late 'cause it was <g>)

1. Have you ever traveled outside of your own country?

Yes, I've been to Canada several times: what was left of Expo '67 in 1969, the city of Quebec a couple of times, and to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls (it's lovely; Niagara-on-the-Lake is particularly pretty) and Canada's Wonderland.

2. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be, and why?

A dog in a good family, 'cause I envy Willow getting to sleep late! :-)

3. Do you read manga?

No. I have some Space Cruiser Yamato Perfect Albums at home, but that's about it.

4. Are you doing anything special to celebrate Independence Day?

We did. We had a party. James got disappointed, though; he didn't get to shoot off the fireworks he bought.

5. How many memes do you participate in regularly?

Four.

6. How much is a gallon of gasoline where you live? Have you cut down on your driving since the prices have gone up?

Regular was $2.87 at the Marathon station I got gas at this morning. The Shell station further on was at $2.94. Afraid most of my gas goes to commuting 280 miles to work and there's not much I can do to shorten the distance. No one else works my compressed schedule, either.