Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, July 31, 2006
1. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!
I don't really have a photo blog, but there are many photos in the "Autumn Hollow" blog. Now that I have more webspace I hope to put up more photos on our domain site.
2. How many pets do you own, and what are their names? If none, have you had a favorite pet in the past?
Two. Willow is our Pomeranian/terrier cross (we call her our "Pom de terre" or "potato dog"; her vet calls her a "Georgia Haystack Terrier" <g>) and Pigwidgeon, a.k.a. "Pidge," is the budgie.
3. How many times a week does the carpet in your house get vacuumed? No carpet? How many times a MONTH do your floors get mopped?
Usually once a week, but I didn't do it this week with Pidgie having had to go to the vet; I didn't want to upset him.
4. Which room in your house do you spend the most time in?
Living, where the animals, television and computers are.
5. Have you read any good books lately?
Sure! I just finished Timeless Toys, about things like Scrabble, the Flexible Flyer, the Game of Life, etc. Many interesting things I didn't know, such as the precursor to Monopoly, called "The Landlord's Game," was actually supposed to show how evil the the acquisition of property and money was. I've also just finished Joe Wheeler's Christmas in My Heart #1.
6. What is your biggest source of news? (Newspaper? Television? Radio? Other?)
CNN.com and Foxnews.com. And occasionally the Providence Journal.