Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, July 08, 2006
Friday Five (same excuse, different verse)

1. When you were a child, what was your favorite game to play?

Indoors or outdoors? Indoors it was children's Scrabble. Outside it was tag. Hard to tell by looking at me now, but I was the fastest girl in fifth grade. Actually, my favorite game when I was a child was when I was on my own, acting out adventure stories which I had written. I got to be all the characters, including the good ones like Lassie.

2. What is your favorite game to play right now?

Indoors or outdoors? Indoors: Uno! Outdoors: Miniature golf. My favorite place to go on vacation was always Lake George, because at one time they had four miniature golf courses.

3. Can you share a good story about playing with others or yourself?

::cough:: Can we rephrase that first? "Can you share a good story about playing with others or BY yourself?"

And now that I've corrected that, I really don't have a good story.

4. What do you do for play-time fun now?

Well, I'd love to play more miniature golf, especially since we have coupons, but it's too hot out right now. Maybe in October, when the weather is better, or if we have a cool spell.

5. If you were able to invent a game, what would you call it?

Naptime! :-)