Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Doggedly She Continues
When I got home yesterday Willow had pulled all the books down and pushed the CD basket out again. She met me at the top of the stairs in abject apology. Sigh.

Last night we put two dining room chairs up against the Expedit. She didn't get out.

She pee'd on the carpet in front of the kitchen instead. Double sigh.

[N.B. 8:15 a.m. Never mind, James tells me she did get out. She climbed on top of the hassock that was blocking the cube opening closest to the wall, excavated the basket from the cube opening at that level, and squeezed out behind the metal panel of his computer desk. He put the box to his boombox up against it to block it; I'd wondered why it was there this morning. Three chairs tonight. I'm not having a stupid empty box sitting in my dining room in perpetuity simply because the dog wants to sleep on the sofa.]