Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, June 18, 2006
Well, I Took the Plunge
I'm about to ditch Yahoo and have signed up with another webspace provider. I get 100 times the space for $5 less per month; I call that a deal. And I get three free domain registrations with the lower price!

I haven't transferred the main domain over yet. I wanted to get the two new domains settled before I did so.

Hereby premiering are my most popular web pages

http://www.lassieweb.org

and my sentimental favorite

http://www.rememberwenn.org

I think I have sorted out the Lassie site enough that all the links work, but I'm still working on updating all the Remember WENN links, so if you go there and a link goes nowhere, be assured I'm working on it.

Once those are stable, I'll give the word to transfer flyingdreams.org over.