Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, June 19, 2006
Monday Madness

1. How many cop shows can you name?

There are cop shows besides all the flavors of CSI and Law & Order??? :-) Well, there's Monk, The Closer, Cold Case, Bones, NCIS (I guess they're cops; Naval cops, but cops), Medium (I guess, never seen the show; she works with cops, doesn't she?). Does the Ghost Whisperer work with the police? On PBS there's Inspector Lynley and Waking the Dead (which I should hunt down again, because I enjoyed it). I know there's more. Do you want me to name old cop shows? Here, take yourself back: Arrest and Trial, NYPD Blue, Hill Street Blues, Highway Patrol, Naked City, Sarge, McCloud, McMillan and Wife, Quincy, The Blue Knight, Police Story, Tenafly...

2. Do you send text messages?

Nope.

3. If you could be on a gameshow (current or old), which one would you be on and why?

Jeopardy. I wanted to be on Jeopardy from when it premiered on NBC with Art Fleming.

4. What are some of your favorite websites?

Oh, too many to name. They're listed on our homepage. One I really appreciate I will use as soon as I complete this, www.georgia-navigator.com!

5. What are your favorite things about the internet?

Talking to people who like the same things you do.

6. What about least favorite?

Spam.

7. What are some good ways to deal with a pet loss?

Cry. Have a funeral for the pet, if you can. Look at old pictures and cry, but remember the good times.

And when you have mourned sufficiently and feel ready, get another pet.