Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, June 12, 2006
Monday Madness

1. I have a picture of Gregory House on my computer desktop.

It's the Suzan Lovett pic I was raving about a few weeks ago; House and Holmes. Looks like the Jeremy Brett version of Holmes, plus a nice big center drawing of House and Wilson.

2. There are only two  pictures hanging on my living room walls.

We haven't put the Harry Potter poster and Babylon 5 poster (which I don't have a frame for—but there are Michael's coupons this week) up yet. I also have an autographed photo of Jerry Doyle and another of June Lockhart with Lassie to put up. I do have two things up behind the birdcage, "Pidge's pictures," as it were. One is a cute bit of artwork from a convention, a pink dragon with a little bird singing its heart out on his nose. The other is a framed card called "Honeymooners," two green budgies, a male and a female, with a tropical background, and he is preening her. It's so sweet.

3. My big goal for this week is to mail some photos out .

4. I plan to visit however many are on my blogroll blogs this week.

5. The weather we're having right now is stiflingly hot .

6. I really should dust more often.