Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, June 01, 2006
"Don't You Understand Dog?"
I sleep as late as I can, dress quickly, and grab my already-made lunch from the fridge, stuff my lunchbox, and leave. Usually Willow is sound asleep when I emerge from the bedroom at 6:15, but this morning she was at the gate waiting for me. When I opened the gate she raced for the bedroom, pushed the door open, and went to dance at James' side of the bed! I called her out and, even though I really didn't have time, took her out—she acted like she really had to go! When we got back in and I unsnapped the leash, she ran back to the bedroom trying to get James' attention (he doesn't have to get up until seven). I got her to come out and shooed her back behind the baby gate and left.

When I called James before he left he told me what had been wrong: she was out of water. But she never led me to the empty water dish; she wanted him to get her water. Too funny.