Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, June 04, 2006
Bother...
The new equipment will not fit in the old case.

So we had to run to Fry's to get a new case since all MicroCenter had were these expensive and really ugly cases. That put James behind two hours since we then had to eat supper.

He's still messing with it; it doesn't look like the heat sink is going on properly.

I've had to clean off my desk; I always have had a desktop case, but the only desktop cases that both MicroCenter and Fry's had were over $120! So I bought something to keep the CD-ROMs in, and the tower case will go where the CDs used to be.