Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 11, 2006
Thursday Threesome

::Moon River::


Onesome: We're after the same rainbow's end- What's your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Happiness, true friendship, money?

Good health, good friends, and lots of books. :-)

Twosome: Waiting around the bend- Anything interesting coming just 'round the bend for you?

Well, we are having a housewarming on the 20th!

Threesome: My Huckleberry friend- Huckleberries, what are they anyway?? Seriously though, what's the strangest fruit you've ever eaten? Did you like it or hate it?

Actually, I think they're a type of blueberry...or something like that. I think the strangest fruit I ever ate was a pomegranate. They're pretty messy. My mom liked them, but didn't get them often because they were so messy. She also liked prickly pears, but didn't buy them often because it was so difficult to get all the stickers out. My favorite "odd" fruit isn't that odd: coconuts! The ones you have to break on the basement floor. I can't stand coconut frosting or filling, but I love fresh coconut!