Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, May 15, 2006
Fill in the blanks...
1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be ________.
My mom would have been here.
James was good about keeping me busy yesterday so I didn't have to think too much. I think he went to a couple of places he didn't want to go just to keep me occupied.
But I couldn't escape it all day. I did eventually retreat into the guest room to have a cry. Willow came in to see who was in there and stayed to "guard" me.
2. One of my favorite recipes includes chicken .
Since it's chicken soup. Comfort food and all that.
3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to get upset .
4. My daily routine is very dull until I get home from work .
Of course when I finish this I'm off to clean the bathroom. It's still pretty tame. :-)
5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is House! .
Season finale is a week from tomorrow.
6. I have a calendar hanging/sitting on my desk, right in front of me .
It's a small lighthouse calendar has both our paydays marked and what gets paid on that payday. Mine is coming up Friday and it will pay the fridge, washer, and dryer.
There's also a wooden calendar on the dining room wall, with the little tiles so you can change it month-by-month and with special tiles for holidays, and a dry-erase calendar on the refrigerator with the days I'm off, any weekend day James works, dates of things coming up like "Hair Day" or a game night, and a list of what meat for which night to remind James to take something out of the freezer.
7. I'm really good about changing the calendar when the day/month changes.
Since we really use them all!