Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 02, 2006
::grump::
Leave it to Clear Channel to screw something up. I put on "Sunny" both yesterday afternoon and this morning; damn the commercials, full speed ahead.

They've changed the playlist. It used to be a majority of instrumentals of both standards and even rock songs, with the occasional low-key vocal. This morning I heard one instrumental, of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly." This is "sunny"? And they had mostly country-western songs or songs with country-western arrangements. Ugh. I don't mind country in the proper venue, but this wasn't the venue I wanted it in!

Bother. I'll have to check whether I want "Escape" (the Easy Listening channel) or Fine Tuning (the eclectic channel) to replace it. But it won't be an even swap.

@#$%!$!%!#$! Clear Channel anyway...