Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, May 08, 2006
Friday Five

Late because I was busy on Friday.

1) Do you like your birth-name? Why?

No, not particularly. "Linda" was the big name back then. I had a cousin Linda a few years older than me and also was in the same grade with two other Lindas.

2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?

I don't really know. There's not a particular name I "feel like," either.

3) What names would you consider giving your children?

If we had had children a boy would have been "James Michael" after his father and my father, and a daughter would have been "Christina Kathryn" after Christina in Flambards and Kathryn because James likes the name.

4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why?

Never wanted a band. Why is there always a question like this lately?

5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why?

Oh, gosh, lots, but they all belong to someone and most probably belong to someone who likes them. Why should I be insulting?