Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, April 25, 2006
1. Do you care what other people think? Explain:
Depends on who you mean by "people." Friends? Yes. Family? Yes. My boss? Yes. Everyone else? Maybe. Spammers and telemarketers? ::snort:: Nooooooooo.
2. What two things do you sense you're supposed to do before your life is over?
Don't sense anything. I'd like to see Great Britain. Might even like to drive cross country again.
3. Is your family life the way you imagined it would be? If not, what can you do to change it?
No, but that's good.
4. If you can go back to your childhood for one day. What day and age will you choose?
Ten years old. Christmas. Up with the dawn to share Christmas with my stuffed animals (I used to buy them new bows), church, going to Papá's for Christmas dinner then playing Pokeno afterwards, wandering upstairs to see the old-fashioned ornaments on the tree. Sigh...
5. What are two skills you've wanted but don't have?
I'd love to play piano or organ beautifully (probably could do so if I'd put the time in to practice). Also would like to know more carpentry skills (unfortunately I'd want Matt Fox's workshop!).