Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 06, 2006
Thursday Threesome

::Money Back Guarantee::

Onesome: Money- What's the biggest waste of money you've ever spent?

Oh, gosh. There are so many of them. Probably that Honda I had to buy after Tune-Up Clinic set my Dodge Omni on fire. They'd polished it up really nice so it fooled everyone, but it wasn't worth a damn. Talk about a sow's ear that looked like a silk purse.

Twosome: Back- Have you ever said or done something that you wish you could take back?

Oh, so many times. And I sure don't want to talk about it. I feel embarrassed enough just thinking about it.

Threesome: Guarantee- What do you wish would come with a guarantee?

Happiness. [wry grin]