Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, April 02, 2006
That Time of Year Again
Ah, creebing time. Bad enough we're back on DST...I had been enjoying driving to work watching the sunrise. I feel more awake driving to work in the daylight, but tomorrow it's back to pitch dark again. Darnit.

The weather is horrible, despite how the meterologists have been chirping gaily on the news. It's in the low 80s and sticky. Except for backaches from lifting and emptying things, I'd been feeling pretty well. Now I'm queasy and everything aches. (The allergist tells me this is from the pollen.) Instead of getting the house into shape I want to plant myself under a fan and sleep. I hear other people feel this way in the winter. Figures I'm backward. My mom always used to joke I was odd because I was a breech birth. :-)

But we did get some things done. As always in Autumn Hollow.