Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, April 24, 2006
Monday Madness

Name 5 Things that:

1. Make you smile:


Pidgie. James. Willow. Dr. House's snarky comments. Arriving home after work.

2. You can see on your desk right now:

Purchase requisitions. A glass of water. The computer. Post-It notes. Paper clips.

3. Kept you busy this weekend:

Hauling animals home from the vet. Walking around downtown Helen. Talking with friends. Snacking too much. Driving to and from Helen.

4. You'll be doing this coming week:

Putting up shelves (I hope). Putting up artwork (I hope). Cleaning house. Doing more laundry. Giving Willow a bath.

5. You've said to make someone else smile:

LOL. I didn't realize I'd even been that cheerful. I did tell several people that their orders were almost done; I hope that made them smile.