Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, April 03, 2006
Monday Madness

1. Do you own any box sets of your favorite shows?

Gosh, yes, several. All of Babylon 5, the first two seasons of Monk, the first season of Superman (I really only like the black and white ones, although a couple of episodes from second season are tempting, like "Panic in the Sky"), all of Reilly: Ace of Spies, Kolchak, Oliver's Travels, Crusade, the first season of House and the first two seasons of Monk, the first season and the first half of third season of Lost in Space...I'm pretty sure there's a couple more.

2. Are you penpals with other people?

Not any more. My most regular penpal passed away from cancer a few years ago.

3. Do you still send out real, paper cards in the mail?

Sure, I have Easter cards to send out, and I sent out thank you cards to everyone who helped us move a week or so ago.

4. Have you ever bought or sold anything on Ebay?

Bought? Sure, that's where almost all my bound copies of St. Nicholas came from. Mostly other books: Golden Dicky, Fireworks for Windy Foot, etc.

5. Did you have to set your clocks an hour ahead this past weekend?

::grumble:: Yes, I'm afraid we were forced to. Nasty DST.

6. How many of your blog buddies' birthdays do you know?

Um, gosh...well, I know Neil's. :-)

7. When is your birthday (need not include year)?

December, the best month of the year. :-)