Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, April 18, 2006
!!!!!
Geez Louise, not only do we have to put up with those dingbat telephone solicitors calling us at home, now I have someone shilling for MBNA calling me at work!

(This reminds me I need to call up and cancel that MBNA card I had forced upon me so many years ago. I was sick as a dog one day and when the stupid telephone solicitor called I didn't have the energy to tell her to shut up and accepted the card just to get her off the phone. I've not only never used the card, I've never even taken the stupid sticker off it. Ordinarily I would have told her to put us on the do-not-call list and hung up.

This is why we let the answering machine take the calls. <g>)