Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 06, 2006
Worried
We have DSL back, finally. James had tried over the weekend, but it wasn't on then. He tried again tonight.

I wish I could be a bit happier. Pidgie acts like he's not feeling well. The windows were open today and I'm wondering if he got a draft. He's eating and crooning to "Girlfriend" and flying when he comes out and preening, and his droppings are okay, but he acts tired and is fluffed a little and occasionally raises his wings, but not like he's warm. Of course, looking at the number of feathers at the bottom of his cage, it could be just his spring moult. They do get very down when that happens.