Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at yetanotherjournal (at) mindspring (dot) com
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, March 14, 2006
If you were locked in a room for 24 hours...
1. Who would you want to be locked in with? Why?
Well, James, of course. (It would be too much to ask for Hugh Laurie...LOL.)
2. Who would you not want to be locked in with? Why?
Geez. Where's my list? Although surely Gilbert Gottfried can't be that obnoxious in real life. Oh, a jock or a "princess" type airhead girl, or a politician, or someone who would proselytize about their religion like Tom Cruise.
3. What two items would you need?
A fat book and an .mp3 player with some radio shows on it (dibs on Fibber McGee and Molly!).
4. What two things would you miss the most?
Freedom and fresh air (I'm assuming this is one of those obnoxious modern hotel rooms where you can't open the windows, even when it is nice outside).
5. What two things would make your stay unbearable?
Heat and insects crawling around.