Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Tuesday Twosome

1. If you had the choice, and could only listen to two songs over and over again for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Richard Kiley singing "The Impossible Dream" and Rupert Holmes' "The Old School."

2. If you had the choice, and could only eat two food items over and over again for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Pork fried rice from Dragon 168 and chocolate cake.

3. If you had the choice, and could only wear two items over and over again for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Any one of my sweatpants and sweatshirts (okay, I guess my Myriad sweatshirt and the dark grey sweatpants with the pockets). But then I would have to move somewhere way north or I'd suffocate in the summer.

4. If you had the choice, and could only travel to two places on earth, where would it be?

That's easy: Newport and Boston.

5. If you had the choice, and could only read two books/magazines over and over again for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Mary Stewart's Merlin Trilogy and Kate Seredy's The Open Gate.