Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Tuesday Twosome

1. Do you have stickers on your car? If so, what are they of?

I've always had bumper stickers on my car. I'm probably wayyyy off, but I think they prevent the car from being stolen. A car full of stickers is a lot more noticeable than a plain vanilla one. Besides, I like it when people enjoy reading my stickers. I particularly identify with "So many books. So little time."

2. Do you have posters/art in your bedroom? If so, what are they of?

Well, not right now. All our artwork is in a box. I think I'm going to put the collie sketch and the fox sketch in my craft room. But we have a lovely cross-stitched marriage announcement that my best friend Sherrye made for us, as well as a cross-stitch I did of the 23rd Psalm. Then there are two cross-stitches that James' sister did of our birthplaces: for me Rhode Island and for James Japan, and I have a lovely framed print of an old farmhouse in the snow. And my dreamcatcher and a cross-stitch I did of a kitten and puppy sleeping together on a quilt with the caption "Love will keep us warm."

3. Do you tend to be outspoken about all you believe or are you cautious in expressing your opinions? Why?

No, I'm pretty circumspect. I don't like or enjoy confrontations and many times keep my opinions to myself.

4. When you hear misinformation, are you more likely to correct it or let it go? Why?

I will correct it if I think it may hurt someone. If someone wants to believe the earth is flat, I suppose that's their business.

5. What is more annoying to you, someone that is so passionate about their beliefs, they tend to express their beliefs all of the time, or someone that is passive?

Neither, unless the passionate person is intrusive.