Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 02, 2006
Thursday Threesome

::"The Shakiest Gun in the West"::

Onesome: The Shakiest-- comedian is gone! ...but not forgotten: what scene or what movie/TV show was your favorite Don Knotts piece?

I guess I'm an anomoly, but I never was much of a Don Knotts fan. His humor didn't appeal to me much, although he was kinda sweet on The Andy Griffith Show. I hear he was very nice in person and I would have liked to have met him.

Twosome: Gun-- Who handles the law enforcement powers in your neck of the woods? Is it a police department or a sheriff's office? ...or are you under military jurisdiction?

It was odd, but although we lived in the city limits before, the county police always responded to any emergencies. Now we are no longer in the city limits. If the city police show up, I'll be really surprised!

Threesome: In the West-- Okay, quickly now: your favorite scene in any western! Nope, not the movie, just the one scene you like best or is most memorable to you...

Oh, gosh, just one? And they'd all be from Big Jake... Okay, how about the one where James sasses Jacob by calling him "Daddy" and what ensues?