Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 09, 2006
Thursday Threesome

::On the Nightstand::

Onesome: On-- a clear day I can see all the way to Stone Mountain, of course !

This is an Atlanta joke. Stone Mountain can be seen for miles, except in a rainstorm and when we have smog alerts (which is most of the summer).

Twosome: the-- very next project I'm going to work on is unpacking all the books! . ...and why would that be ?

You have to have a reason to unpack books? :-) Okay...so I can get to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, all my St. Nicholas magazines, and my Pam Young and Peggy Jones books.

Threesome: Nightstand-- What are you reading this time of year? A thriller? Romance? The tax code?

Tax code? Good heavens, we had our taxes done in January. Next year...heh. That's another story. I am presently reading Edward Rutherfurd's Sarum, which I have wanted to read for years.