Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 23, 2006
Thursday Threesome

::New Car Smell::

Onesome- New: What's new in your life? New car, new house, new job or new person, or even just a new toy you bought for yourself?

Well, the new house, of course. Major project, lots of playing in a useful way. It's all blogged here. Still need to put up artwork and things.

Twosome- Car: What kind of car do you drive? What kind of car would you like to drive if you could?

2004 PT Cruiser, Concord grape color. I call it "Twilight" after the first line in "Stardust." This is my dream car.

Threesome- Scent: Scents are great at bringing back memories. Is there a scent that any time you smell it you flash back to something in your past?

Italian bread baking. Saturday mornings, visiting my grandpa with my dad, stopping at the chicken market and the bakery. Mmmn.