Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, March 11, 2006
This Sucks...
...it's been 80°F today and the A/C doesn't work. Oh, the inside fan works fine, but the compressor won't come on because the breaker is off and can't be turned on. I remember during the walk through the builder said that when "A/C season" started, they'd have the HVAC guy come back, check it out and turn it on. Well, "A/C season" has come a little sooner than planned, even if it's (I hope!) just until Tuesday! To make it worse, the builder is off the site today, so there was no one who could do anything. I went to Linens'n'Things and bought another fan.

Hell's bells, it's hot.

But I've still managed to get some things done.