Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Morning
It's such a relief to be on DSL again. I can check the weather and traffic without having to dial up and I have my data nearly instantly.

James says Pidgie looked fine to him and was eating when I called. I wonder if it is safe for me to stop by Circuit City this afternoon for a copy of Goblet of Fire.

The weather report is downright depressing: pollen count is high already and it will be 80°F by Sunday. That's bad enough in May; in March it's disgusting.

The good news is that our mail is finally being forwarded to us, although it is weird: instead of the envelopes coming with little yellow stickers on them, someone at the post office just stuck all the mail in a larger envelope and mailed it to us. Odd.