Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Monday Madness (a day late and all that...)
1. How many hobbies do you have?
Probably too many! I read, I write, I create web pages, I cross-stitch, I do cross-patch puzzles and love mazes, and I do glass painting and some craft painting.
2. Name at least one of your hobbies.
See Line 1.
3. What do you like about your hobby?
LOL. Which? They all capture my attention. I don't think there's anything better than finishing a story; it's a natural high. As for the cross-stitching and painting, I like to create pretty things or make plain things look a little brighter.
4. What keeps you from spending more time on any one of your hobbies?
I'd say work, but that isn't strictly the truth: there's also housework, weekly errands, and, right now, putting everything to rights in the new house.
5. Do you have any hobbies that you haven't taken up yet, but would like to?
Can't think of one now, but I'd like to get back into ceramics.
6. Have you ever decided to give up a hobby? If so, why?
I think I tossed out most of my fabric paints when we moved. There just aren't enough good iron-on patterns to embellish any longer. I remember when Michael's and Hobby Lobby had racks of different types of iron-on motifs, but now they have about ten, all flowers or cutesy kittens.