Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 27, 2006
Monday Madness

1. Do you use a bag/sachel/wallet?

I have a big purse I take to work and then carry a pouch on weekends.

2. Do you use the same bag/sachel/wallet everyday or change depending on your outfit?

Naw, I'm not into that. I like my bag for work: it has a pocket for my PDA and another for my clock and another pocket where I keep aspirin and my sewing kit and then a big central pocket where I can pop the pouch in.

3. What do you carry in your bag/sachel/wallet?

I just answered most of the questions for the bag. I also have a tweezer and a pocket mirror and one of those craft gloves that support your hand and wrist for days that using the mouse is just Too Much. The pouch carries my wallet; on weekends I put the PDA in the back pocket and any coupons in the front pocket (I think I also have a bunch of Goodwill receipts in there now).

4. Do you check and change the contents of your bag/sachel/wallet before you go anywhere specific or do you take everything everywhere?

Oh, I check to make sure the PDA is there, since it usually has my to do lists in it and appointments.

5. How often do you have a good clean out of your bag/sachel/wallet?

My bag: once a week now since it sits on the secretary next to Pidgie's cage during the week. He tends to toss bird toys into it. :-) The pouch doesn't get all that untidy; I clean out the old coupons on Monday.