Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 20, 2006
Monday Madness

1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to the traffic report on Sirius satellite radio; if I'm not consulting that I'm listening to Radio Classics or Standards or Jazz Cafe.
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel whatever James has left on for Pidgie; I'll usually put HGTV on if there's nothing on.
3. If I owned a pet, I would own a a budgie (which I do own), because I've always had budgies; my mom even had one when she was expecting me—oh, and a dog, because I've always loved them; I'd have a cat, too, but my allergy to them is too bad.
4. I own a laser printer. I bought it because I was sick of buying ink cartridges for that absurd inkjet printer and Fry's had a good sale.
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: I guess it's mostly the old children's books I collect; I also have SF/fantasy, "cozy" mysteries, and nonfiction history, animal books, trivia, biographies, and travel.
6. I take about a dozen pictures every month. (Nowhere as much as I used to.)
7. I blog about one hundred times a month.
8. I've been really busy unpacking! lol lately.