Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, March 02, 2006
From the Files
I mentioned some months ago about dubbing off old black and white game shows, including my favorite, What's My Line? While rummaging around on an old floppy disk, found both The Time God Appeared on "What's My Line?" and The Time God Appeared on "To Tell The Truth."

I love the What's My Line? one. Neuman has the format and the celebrities' voices and style down pat. I can hear John Charles Daly saying "Oh, Robert!" at the end.

God also appears on You Bet Your Life and Meet the Press...plus there's more stuff at Matt Neuman's site.