Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 31, 2006
Friday Five

The Boob Tube, The Silver Screen, & You

1) When you were little what was your favorite TV show?

Lassie, of course.

2) What was your favorite movie?

When I was little? Probably Lady and the Tramp (or 101 Dalmatians).

3) What is your favorite TV show currently?

House

4) What is the best movie you have seen so far this year?

Um, I haven't seen a movie yet this year. I guess The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was the best I saw last year.

5) If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?

Hell, how would I know? Somebody really boring.