Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 24, 2006
Friday Five

1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?

Well, gosh, I guess I'm American first...and then the only other answer is "Italian." As far as I know, it's been Italian going way, way back.

2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?

Yes, British. I love British humor and reading books about Britain and would love to visit there sometime.

3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?

Spanish, I guess, to understand the store clerks.

4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?

New Hampshire. Or maybe Alaska.

5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?

Just one? That's cruel. I guess the Nativity, to see how it really was.