Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 10, 2006
Friday Five

1) 10 years ago what did you think you would be doing now?

Still doing support work would have been fine. I liked doing support work. Web authoring would have been better. Purchase orders...eh...

2) Where do you think you will be in 5 years from now?

Working toward my retirement.

3) Do you live life one day at a time or look to the future.

I try to enjoy one day at a time, but plan for the future. Want to get some money invested as soon as things settle down.

4) Do you wish you could go back in time and undo something in your life?

Yes, a few misunderstandings. Wish I could have had more time with my dad. Wish I'd asked for more family stories and written them down.

5) If you could send a message back in time and give a younger version of yourself some advice, what would it be?

"Go to Brown, even if you have to pay off $20,000 when you graduate."