Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Must Be a blog Thing This Week in Memes...
Tuesday Twosome

1. How long have you had your blog/site? What is the main purpose you opened your blog/site up?

Which one? This is the oldest; I started it in January 2002 after I tore the ligaments in my right foot, for want of something to do. This is just general comments. Holiday Harbour is about fall and winter holidays. A Cozy Nook to Read In is occasional commentary about books. Our Dream Home is about the new house we just bought.

2. Do you prefer elaborate or simple layouts? Explain:

Simple. I always go cross-eyed when I do the "next blog" button at the top and come on some site that is brightly colored and often plastered with a big, slow-loading graphic of anime characters, with a tiny scroll somewhere on the screen where the person is chatting.

3. List the two main things that annoy you when visiting other sites.

What I just mentioned in #2. Also lots of misspellings and texting abbreviations cuz its ok.

4. Do you solicit visitors to your blog/site (rotations/plug sites/etc.)? Do you return comments left on your site?

Nope. Come read if you like. If you don't and don't return, okay. And, sure, if they're not trolls.

5. Do you belong to any internet cliques and if so, how many?

I guess I'm behind the times. What's an internet clique?