Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, February 27, 2006
1. What time of year do you blog the most?
Fall and winter because I post things in Holiday Harbour then as well.
2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least?
Erm...I can't even say "vacation" because there's a running vacation report.
3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging?
4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless?
I just hit all my faves. I have them on my personal toolbar in a folder in Firefox and tell it just to open all of them in tabs.
5. Do you change your blogroll often?
Just when I hear a friend or relative has a blog.
6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new comments?
A couple, I guess.
7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker?
Lurker, mostly. I comment if I feel I have something worthwhile to contribute.