Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Tuesday Twosome

Two things that catch/caught your attention...

1. Outside your window:


I don't have a window at work. If I crane my neck I can look through Ann's doorway and look out her window: um, there's a tree and some sky...

2. On your desk:

The modification I can't do because I don't have the original order and my empty water glass, which means it's off to the bubbler again.

3. The last time you were in a car:

Traffic was still pretty brisk considering it was way after so-called rush hour and that I must have overfilled the tank because I could smell gasoline.

4. The last time you watched TV:

Um, Today was on. Matt Lauer was interviewing some guy who wrote a true-life experience book and now they found out he lied. And Al Roker almost looks too thin now.

5. The last time you listened to the radio:

Some guy was sounding happy that the temp would be high 60s today. Groan...