Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Tuesday Twosome

New Year's resolutions...

1. Worth a try or pure waste of time?


Oh, anything's worth a try once (even once a year). I think the problem with resolutions is people make too many in too broad a field and then think they have a sword of Damocles hanging over them.

2. Something I have never done or have tried at least once?

Whatever needs doing.

3. Help me set goals or emphasizes my procrastination?

Again, it can be a goal setter if done correctly. It's easier to set a goal of "I'm going to stop having a cinnamon bun with my morning coffee and have some fruit instead" instead of saying "I'm done eating sweets."

4. Make me laugh or annoy me?

Ah, well, still frustrating when you trip and fall.

5. Are usually broken within the first month or are more of long-term goals to accomplish?

Depends on how much you bit off. :-)