Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, January 04, 2006
I Had Another Tussle With Microslop Word Today
I think we came out even in the end, but it took me an hour to do what in WordPerfect would have taken me ten minutes. It involved tables, and I'm used to all the formatting commands for the table to be under the table tab. In Word, apparently you have to go hunting for half the formatting commands. I can't seem to find any way to put margins within the table cells, at least not in the table dropdown. By the time I finished for the day, I was perspiring and ready to give Bill Gates a piece of my mind about his piece of trash word processor.