Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Yay for Codeine
I actually slept most of the night and did not wake up with a coughing fit. (Don't you just hate when you're coughing so hard you see white sparks all the way around your field of vision?) Still tossed and turned, though.

I remember how my mom always struggled through colds and flu because she never got a fever; now I seem to be in the same boat. I have all the "pleasures" of the flu without an elevated temperature. It's normal for me with my allergies to be stuffed up or have itching eyes. It's feeling like I've been pummeled by a boxer that I hate (and still being sleepy after eight hours of sleep). The doctor said to rest yesterday and I did, but I did do a really simple chore: hanging the wreath on the front door. Just going upstairs, getting it out of the closet, and replacing the Indian corn with the wreath got me winded and coughing.

Thank God the dubbing project can be done without expending a lot of energy. I'd love to have the videotapes out of here by the end of the year. I've been working on them, two and three hours a day after work, since February.

Off to take more Mucinex... (what fun)