Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 29, 2005
Tuesday Twosome (late because I just didn't look!)

1. Top two Favorite Movies.

Galaxy Quest, The Homecoming

2. Top two Favorite Actors.

Sam Neill, Hugh Laurie

3. Top two Favorite Actresses.

Gosh, I pay so little attention anymore...I can't even think of any.

4. Top two Favorite TV Shows.

House, Monk

5. Top two Favorite TV Musicians.

What's a TV musician? Kevin Eubanks maybe? If this was a cut and paste thing and the question actually was "two Favorite Musicians," then Rupert Holmes and George Winston.