Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 29, 2005
Thursday Threesome

::Driving you crazy!::


Onesome: Driving-- Hey, what are you driving this winter? Same old, same old? ...or was Santa very nice to you (and if so, please pass him/her along to the gang <g>!)?

Same old PT Cruiser, Touring Edition, in purple. There was a lady last night on Jeopardy and when Alex Trebek interviewed her, it was that she gave names to her things. Her car's name was Owen, which she said was a "nice solid name." I figured it was because she still had payments on it. :-) Anyway, my car's name is Twilight, after the first line in "Stardust," since it's a retro car.

Twosome: you-- Hmmm... If you could, and money were no object, what would you be driving? ...and sure: taxes, license, dealer fees, gasoline, tires, insurance, etc. would be covered by Santa!

No, thank you. Not interested in a BMW, SUV, or anything like that. I have my dream car. But I might buy a nice camper. And if Santa is really generous with the money, I would buy James his airplane.

Threesome: Crazy!-- ...and it's crazy, but we've made it through another year. Are you going to be doing any celebrating to ring in the New Year? Yes? What's going to be your way to say "Hello" to 2006?

We are driving down to see James' mom since she worked Christmas and then returning in enough time to go to Bill and Caran's annual party, which simply sounds utterly exhausting to me.