Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Sigh...
Looks like I should resign myself to feeling sick for a few more days. The "fallout" from the drug reaction is still not over and I'm sick to my stomach again. I've just gnawed on a bit of plain bread to see if that helps.

I'm also worried about the Cipro; I took it last night before bed and it did seem to make me slightly woozy (but I didn't sleep well at all Sunday night, so I could have been just tired). No problem being woozy at bedtime, but I can't risk it before a 28-mile drive in bumper-to-bumper traffic. I'm going to wait to take it after I get home tonight and see if the wooziness strikes again; if it does I will have to call the advice nurse again and ask how I'm supposed to take this stuff and go to work at the same time.

(I hope now that I'm off the other stuff the other side effect will go away: my gums hurt. It's become downright painful to brush my teeth.)

Ugh...queasy...